Download it today! Sept TPD
Moving Up Weekend is here. The weekend right after school starts is when we promote our elementary age kiddo’s into there next grade appropriate small groups. Promotion is based on a new grade.
For those in our elementary environments (5 yr. old and below) we promote to the next environment by birthday.
The only slight difference would be at the Utica Campus with the Rt. 5 environment. When a child turns 5 they would enter Rt. 5 and stay in Rt. 5 through kindergarten. They would leave Rt. 5 when they start the 1st grade.
As always if you have questions please do not hesitate to ask!
This fall as we are continuing to follow our Spiritual Growth Guide we will be reading Pilgrim’s Progress as a church. We will also be taking the Fall to work through Pilgrim’s Progress on our weekends. So we thought we would make some suggestions for some of the young readers in the church.
For elementary age kids checkout: Dangerous Journey: The Story of Pilgrim’s Progress
For upper elementary kids checkout: Pilgrim’s Progress
This is our annual Water Sport Sunday at our Albany and Utica campuses. Here’s what you need to know:
- At our Utica campus this will be for kids ages 5-10
- At our Albany Campus this will be for kids ages 6-11
- Check in will inside the building as normal
- We will take the kids outside at 15 after the start of service
- Pick up will be outside at the designated water area
- After service(s) as long as parents stay with their kiddo’s they can use the water sports course
Any questions don’t hesitate to contact Pastor Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315.792.4748